10/31/12

Happy Halloweenie!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi3ubaA5_taQJAKg4AO43mN-ULD53yOZR6jmpVMg1o6Uw0vtVrYu6zNMBlbwEL1V5OeBAsqJKm-gTSW_0u8ugKtLL5eTmC4AQGvAqKTPvGLsrPgQIhSliSDVsDZjjX3aWAx4m0ZWuY7UoI/s1600/pumpkin.jpg

Today is Myles' first Halloween! I think I'm more excited than he is- that's a mom thing, right? We've called our little man "the punkin king" for the longest time, so tonight that's just what he's going to be, a pumpkin king! The plan is to go down to my in-law's for some festive grub & games, and then be on our way trick-or-treating the night away (meaning- we'll go down one street. Two at most.) Cheers to a happy Halloween! 

8 comments:

  1. You said weenie.
    K that photo is awesome. Did you take it with your Nikon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I did and messed around with some editing!

      Delete
  2. So fun :) Having kids would make the holidays so much more fun! LOVE THIS :) P.S. left you a novel of a message in response to your comment on my blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment! To answer your question I just used eyeliner...so much more kid friendly than marker;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just might be "borrowing" this costume idea for next year :-)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see the punkin king all dressed up. i love that boy!

    ReplyDelete